måndag, mars 31, 2014

Bon Jovi, classiiic

Välj band. Musiklista, shuffle.

Pick Your Artist: Bon Jovi

Are you a male or female: Something for the Pain

Describe yourself: Midnight in Chelsea

How do you feel: It's my Life

Describe where you currently live: Always on my Mind

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: That's What the Water Made Me

Your favorite form of transportation: Summertime

Your best friend is: Bad Medicine

You and your best friends are: What's Left of Me

What's the weather like: All About Lovin' You

Favorite time of day: Dry County

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Say it isn't so

What is life to you: Santa Fe

Your fear: Wanted Dead or Alive

What is the best advice you have to give: Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore

Thought for the Day: Last Man Standing

How I would like to die: Never Say Goodbye

My soul's present condition: We Weren't Born to Follow

My motto: I'm With You

Åååh vad tråkigt, såna här listor brukar ju bli jätte roliga, men idag ville helt enkelt inte spotify shuffle och listan samarbeta.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar